7 Facts You Need To Know About Ghanaian Gospel Artiste Piesie Esther: The sensational minister is undoubtedly one of the influential gospel musicians in the country. Piesie Esther doubles as a song writer, composer and has been honored best motivational song in the 2009 Ceval Gospel Awards.
Due to her strong brand and consistency, she appeals to the corporate audience both locally and internationally and has over the years performed and ministered at many events.
We’ve dug up 7 Facts about Piesie Esther just so you can get to know her better… However, there is more to know about this great songstress of the gospel; her struggles, successes and personal life.
- The ‘Okuraseni’ singer has Five albums to her credit under the auspices of Trust Productions. In 2016, Piesie Esther, known for her inspirational hit songs such as ‘Apae Ama Me’ (2002), ‘Me Nte Ase’ (2008) and ‘Ziba Beko’ (2011), ‘Agye Won Nsem’(2016), Osoree Mu Tumi’ (2017).
- After completing school, she sold tea bread to support her mum.
- Piesie Esther joined Assemblies of God church choir and that shot her to the music limelight.
- She possesses three cars Toyota Matrix, Peugeot and Toyota Highlander
- Piesie Esther is a renowned Ghanaian Gospel artiste who has been consistent in the music industry for the past 15 years.
- She owns the Piesie Fashion Boutique and also chairs the Piesie Foundation which engages in social responsibility activities with special focus on the vulnerable in society.
- Piesie Esther is happily married to Mr. Enoch Asiedu and blessed with 2 handsome boys and a beautiful girl.
Kindly Contact GospelEmpireGh.Com for the Following Services:
Branding | Online Advertising | Content Creation | Publicity | Event Planning & Management | Christian News Publication
Call/WhatsApp: +233 558856705
Email: [email protected]
Thank You for Choosing GospelEmpireGh – Strictly Gospel