Ghanaian gospel singer, songwriter, choir master and a pastor at the Holy Fire Ministries, Pastor Joe Beecham celebrated his birthday on the 15th of October 2018.
In a post sighted on the Facebook wall of Pastor Joe Beecham, he shares some thanksgiving words to God with some wisdom quotes.
His post reads:
It’s my BIRTHDAY today!! Thanks be to God.
Hello friends, as I celebrate my BIRTHDAY today I want to thank God for the kindness He has shown me all these years. If it had not been for the Lord on my side tell me where would I be.
I want to share some wisdom with you today.
There are seven wonderful things that the bible says belong to God:
(1) BLESSINGS As human beings we often feel so blessed to the extent that we can forget that we are not the owners of such blessings but God, we therefore sometimes attribute the blessing upon our lives to something special we have done, bible says that God is the owner and he gives us some of His blessings.
(2) GLORY – Often when God has used us to perform certain wonderful feats in the lives of people we become so excited with the applause of the people such that we forget to channel the glory to the OWNER OF GLORY, we claim the glory and begin to pride ourselves in what has happened in people’s lives.
(3) WISDOM – Often when people praise us of being wise, we become happy about the fact that we are different from those who are not considered wise, but wisdom is a virtue from above (If any one lacks wisdom let him ask God who gives generously without finding fault…James 1:5
(4) THANKSGIVING – Have you ever been grieved by someone who was ungrateful to you for the things you did for them? Hmmmm it may be painful but remember that you are not the OWNER OF THANKSGIVING, but God.
(5) HONOR – We often look forward to people placing us where we belong, if it is not done we feel disrespected and would want to remind people of who we are but remember that THE OWNER OF HONOR IS GOD and even if you are honored you should give it back to him so He could keep opening those doors for you.
(6) POWER – When power is on our side we feel so armed to the extent that we might feel we can just make and unmake people but remember that POWER BELONGS TO GOD, HE can take it away from you.
(7) MIGHT – Is the ability to start something and finish, (momentum without slacking), when we have been called mighty men we tend to think that we have a special ability to let things happen without slacking but bible says GOD IS THE OWNER OF MIGHT, The Holy Spirit is called the spirit of might.
LESSON -The whole heavenly population accepts and proclaim the fact the BLESSING, GLORY, WISDOM, THANKSGIVING, HONOR, POWER AND MIGHT BELONG TO OUR GOD FOREVER NOT JUST FOR A WHILE, AMEN
PRAYER – I PRAY FOR ALL OF YOU THAT THE LORD WILL NOT COUNT OUR FAULTS AGAINST US, MAY HE GIVE ANOTHER CHANCE, AMEN
Joe Beecham was born in Sekondi-Takoradi, Ghana. He studied in the campus of Takoradi Polytechnic in the Western region of Ghana. After he pursued God’s call to ministry.
Joe Beecham entered the music scene in 1998 with the release of his first album, “M’asem Bi” and subsequently releasing four more albums.
SEE ALSO: Are You A Gospel Artiste. We Can Help Promote You & Your Music — CLICK HERE
Call/WhatsApp: +233 558856705
Email: [email protected]