Ghanaian gospel singer, songwriter, choir master and a pastor at the Holy Fire Ministries, Pastor Joe Beecham took to his Facebook account to pay a lovely tribute to Mrs Rita Beecham on their 18th wedding anniversary.
To further celebrate the love of his life, Pastor Joe Beecham shared a caption alongside the picture. In the caption, he expressed gratitude to God for His grace bestowed upon their lives during their marriage journey and he also thanked fans and friends who supported their marriage vision from beginning of their journey.
The caption of the photo reads:
Today we are 18 years in marriage, wow it is the Lord’s doing, we are grateful for His grace without limit in our lives and we bless the Lord for seeing us through.
We also appreciate every one of you in our lives for your constant support and encouragement and we dedicate this anniversary back to God and pray for all marriages to enjoy the presence of Jesus in the boat.
For those who are still seeking and waiting may you experience an impartation today, we call your marriage doors opened in Jesus name, Amen.
The said beautiful photos has been sighted by GospelEmpireGh.Com.
Many have congratulated the couple for making it past another season. They expressed their gratitude to God for making them live together blissfully. They moreover wished the couple many more blessings and long years together.
The photos have pulled massive responses from Facebook users as they extended their compliments to Rev. & Mrs Beecham:
- Jennifer Kofi: “Truly an inspiration. Congratulations Rev. & Mrs Joe Beecham”
- Evangelist Richard Prah: “Happy Anniversary”
- Daniel Dzikpor: “Congratulations.”
- Dave Hammer Barima: “Happy Anniversary”
- Denzel Prempeh: “Learning softly”
- Augustine Mensah Peters: “Amen! Congrats lovely couple. Exceeding grace and bountiful Divine enablement to you both. And may the harmony, love and peace enjoyed by God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit forever rest on your marriage in Jesus’ Name! ”
- John Osei-Mensah: “Happy Anniversary daddy. May God continuously bless your marriage. ”
Joe Beecham was born in Sekondi-Takoradi and he studied at the Takoradi Polytechnic in the Western region of Ghana. He entered the music scene in 1998 with the release of his first album, “M’asem Bi” and subsequently releasing four more albums.
KINDLY CONTACT GOSPELEMPIREGH.COM FOR THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
Artiste Profiling | Advertising / Promotion | Artiste Management | Brand Management | Consultancy | Event Management & Organization | Online Content Creation / Curation | Public Relations | Social Media Marketing | Social Media Management
Call/WhatsApp: +233 558856705
Email: [email protected]
Are You A Gospel Artiste? We Can Help Promote You & Your Music — CLICK HERE
Thank You For Choosing GospelEmpireGh (Strictly Gospel)